MAIN EVENT #4: GET AFTER IT
|Elite Trio Teams|
|12 AMRAP||10 Box Jump Overs 24/20"|
|10 Power Cleans 135/85lb|
|AMRAP Ski Erg Calories|
Athletes will begin standing in front of their starting implement. At the call of “3, 2, 1, GO”, one Team Member will begin on the SkiErg accumulating calories, one Team Member will begin their 10 Box Jump Overs and then once completed the 10 box jump overs, one Team Member will begin their 10 Power Cleans. Team Members can switch their movements throughout the event but can only switch after completing the 10 reps of the movement they are on. The score for this event will be the total number of repetitions completed plus the total number of calories accumulated on the SkiErg.
- Any dampener setting is allowed and can be adjusted at any time during the event.
- There must be an athlete at all times on the ski erg.
- The barbell must be taken from the ground to the shoulders in one continuous motion. NO hang cleans are permitted.
- The bar must be received with the hips above the horizontal plane of the knees.
- A power clean, split clean or muscle clean is permitted.
- Athletes must always keep their barbell on their platform.
Box Jump Over
- A two-foot take-off and two-foot landing on the box is required and only the athlete’s feet may touch the box. There is no requirement to stand tall on the top of the box.
- The athlete may jump or step off the box on the other side.
- The athlete may jump completely over the box. If jumping over the box, the feet must go over the top of the box, not the sides, and they may land on the opposite side in any fashion.
- Each rep is counted when the athlete lands on the ground on the opposite side.