The CanWest Games is a unique 3-day competition that goes to great pains to ensure that athletes of similar abilities are competing in the same category.
Our aim from Day 1 was to make sure that this was not a competition for those who could register the quickest. You have to earn your place.
Which is why the registration system can get a little confusing. Let’s start off with an infographic to help clear things up!
A few other notes:
- The Elite Tribe Team that is sent to the CanWest Games will be comprised of 2 Men and 2 Women. These will be of the Tribe’s choosing.
- If you get selected to by your Tribe to represent the Tribe, you cannot compete in any other category.
- During the Qualifiers, the top 2 men’s scores and the top two women’s scores will be used to calculate their respective Tribe score for the week.
- Athlete results from all categories, with the exception of: Masters 50+, Scaled and Team, will be eligible for the top Tribe results each week.
- For the Qualifiers you do not create a Team of 3. There are only 2 things to do:
- Register for a category
- Join your Tribe
- If you missed joining your Tribe during Registration, or if you missed making a Tribe during registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will look after your requests.
- And when all else fails, read the instructions if you are having any difficulty with the registration process. Registration Instructions
What are you waiting for? Register